Yoga enthusiasts of all skill levels are welcome to join us in Yoga Club. In our weekly vinyasa-style yoga classes, you will coordinate your breath and movement while maintaining proper body alignment and building strength, endurance, flexibility, and body awareness.
What do you need to know?
- Although consistent attendance is not mandatory, pre-registration is required. Please sign up by filling out the sign-up sheet when you get the weekly email.
- Blocks and blankets will be provided, but please bring your own mat.
- For first time attendees the class is free, and after that each class is $5.
- Each class last approximately 1 hour.
- Taught at an open level, all experience levels are welcome.
- There is a limit to the class size, so don't wait until last minute to sign up! If you cannot make it please update the sign-up sheet.
Schedule and location
We meet once a week for a yoga class led by a yoga instructor. Our usual meeting time and place are Monday 7:30 PM at New York Presbyterian Hospital, room F-1190. Follow weekly emails send to WCM Graduate Student email list for sign-up sheet and schedule updates.
Directions to New York Presbyterian Hospital, F-1190
From the NYP hospital entrance on 68th street (go past York Ave towards the river), go to the reception area and follow the signs to the Greenberg Pavilion (from the reception area it will be a right down the hall, follow signs to to Greenberg elevators, make a right into the large atrium, and the elevator bays are on the left side of the atrium). Take the Greenberg elevators up to the 11th floor, follow the signs for the North F-1100 wing (from the 11th floor Greenberg elevator lobby make two lefts and a right) and through wooden doors into Baker F-1190.