We have developed targeted alpha particle therapies, targeted beta emitters, oncogenic protein peptide vaccines, humanized antibodies, each of which reached human clinical trials; More recently we have discovered TCR mimic antibodies to intracellular proteins (Science Trans. Med., 2013), (Nature Biotech., 2015), as well as prototype targeted nano-machines (Nature Nanotech, 2013), and cellular micropharmacies (Nature Chem.Biol., 2021).
- TCR mimic antibodies
- Epitope regulation, cellular micropharmacies, cellular targeted Alpha Particle Therapy
Dr. Scheinberg received his BA from Cornell University, an MD and PHD from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and trained in internal medicine at the NY Hospital. Since then, he has been at Memorial Sloan Kettering as Oncology fellow, faculty member, laboratory head, Pharmacology Program Chairman, Experimental Therapeutics Center Chairman, and member and former Chief of the Leukemia Service.
- Elected, American Association of Physicians
- Elected, American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Elected, Interurban Clinical Club
- Nature Biotech #15 of Top Translational Scientists in the World
- MSK Distinguished Alumnus of the year
- Emil Freireich Prize of MDACC
- Doris Duke Distinguished Clinical Scientist
- Board of Directors, Break Through Cancer (consortium of MSK, JHU, DFCI, MIT, MDACC)